Things to download and add to your site:
Things to do:
- Link to the reset stylesheet (reset.css)
- Download reset.css from kine320.com/files/ and place it in your css folder
- Add the following code to your index.html and resume.html files. It must go in the, BEFORE the link element we added during Week 8 Lab:
<link href="css/reset.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"/>
- Insert div.wrapper right inside the
bodyof both pages based on in-class instructions.
- Add div.resume-nav to resume.html and index.html based on in-class instructions.
- Validate your HTML code.
- Adjust the CSS selectors in my stylesheet so they hook into your file.
- Write any custom style rules you want to add; fonts, colors, sizes, etc.
- Submit your compressed folder before 7:00 PM on Monday, March 16. I am happy to review your project if it is received via email on or before Monday, March 9, so you have plenty of time to revise it based on my feedback.
- Publish your site to calpoly.edu/~[username] before 7:00 PM on Monday, March 16. Instructions for how to do this will be shared during Week 10’s lab.
YOUR FINAL SUBMISSION SHOULD INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Submit [yourname] site.zip (compressed), which unzips to [yourname] site. Inside will be:
- index.html – make sure it validates with no errors and links to the CSS files listed below
- resume.html – make sure it validates with no errors and links to the CSS files listed below
social.html – make sure it validates with no errors and links to the CSS files listed below
- css – a folder containing the following:
- a. reset.css – you can download this file at kine320.com/files
- b. master.css – this is the file
- images – a folder containing any portfolio pieces, images, etc., that you include.
Your navigation lists “Portfolio” and “Social Media.” These pages are optional since we did not complete it in class. I am happy to help you create this file, even after the quarter ends. edited March 8 to include “Social Media” as an optional page