This assignment has been replaced by Final Blog Post: App Recommendations. Only one person approached me to share that they had already written their blog post based on the instructions below. Contact me immediately if you, too, have already written your final blog post based on these instructions for Campaign Recap.
This week’s blog post should be a recap of your campaign and efforts to affect KASA outcomes. Your post must be published by 7:00 PM on Monday, March 16. Categorize it under “Assignments” and tag it with kine320, final blog post, and any other tags that are relevant to the post itself.
Use the following questions as a guide for what your post should describe, and embed your PSA video, which is due in Week 10.
- Remind the class of the need/problem you are trying to fill/solve, and of your slogan.
- State the channels you used. For each channel, share:
- How many updates did you publish? How frequently?
- How many followers/friends/likes do you currently have?
- How many times were you mentioned/retweeted/shared?
- How many unsolicited direct messages did you receive, if any?
- What was the most popular piece of content you published on this channel? How did you determine this was the most popular piece of content?
- Share the biggest challenge you encountered during this campaign.
- Share the biggest success you enjoyed during this campaign.
- Did your campaign have a breakthrough and/or hit a tipping point? If so, what was the catalyst? Did you connect with an influential person? Did you post something that was wildly popular? Did you draw followers by posting a high quantity of content?
- Did your campaign make any type of measurable or observable difference for your problem or topic? What are using to measure whether or not you made a difference?
- What would you do differently if you went back 3 weeks and were just beginning your campaign?